This website (hereinafter referred to as the Site) is managed by Phone Appli (hereinafter referred to as the Company).
Please read these terms, and only use the Site if you agree to these terms.
Should you use the Site, we assume you have agreed with all of the following terms and conditions of use.
These terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. When using the Site, please check the latest information.
- 1. Intellectual property rights
- The Site and its contents are protected by copyright laws, international copyright treaties, and other similar laws. Without written permission from the Company, you are not permitted to duplicate, modify, or distribute any Site contents. You may download content from the Site, store it on your PC or print out a hard copy for your personal use, however, you may not reproduce the contents of the Site on any other website(s) or print media. The material contained on the Site may not be used without permission from the copyright holder for any other purposes that exceeds the scope permitted under copyright laws.
- 2. Trademarks
- The company name, Phone Appli, used on the Site is a trade name. The logos, any PhoneAppli product names, and service marks used within the Site are trademarks or registered trademarks of PhoneAppli. The Company's trade names and trademarks are protected under Japan's Trademarks Law, the Unfair Competition Prevention Law, and other legislation. They may not be used or reproduced without explicit permission from the Company.
- 3. Links
- Links to the Site are, in principle, unrestricted. However, please note that the Company may request that a link be deleted, depending on the content of the website and the linking method.
- 4. Links to third party sites
- The Company shall not be responsible for content of third party websites linked from and to the Site. The fact that there is a link between the Site and a third party website(s) does not imply that the Company is recommending the linked website(s).
- 5. Disclaimer
- The Company takes all reasonable care with regard to updating information and operating the Site. However, the Company makes no representation or warranty of any kind regarding the Site contents, with respect to accuracy, usefulness, suitability, and/or fitness to your particular purposes. The Company also makes no warranty regarding occurrence of errors, existence of computer viruses or any other harmful programs on the server on which the Site is hosted. The Company shall not in any way be responsible or liable for any losses or damage incurred due to the information provided on the Site or as a result of using the Site. The information provided on the Site is subject to change without prior notice, and the Company reserves the right to suspend or discontinue operation of the Site.